Monday, June 22, 2009

Penang State Marching Band Competition 2009

I was on my way back home from a meeting @ PPD Utara, when I saw the bands marching on the field. Ahhh!! I'm too late. Rushed back home, with the plan of taking Amzar with me to watch the marching bands.. but Amzar, as usual, prefer his PSP and TV rather than going.

When I was there, the show was nearly over. I quickly moved closer to shoot some expressions of the participating teams.
Here are some of my favourite shots.

Penang State Marching Band Competition 2009

DSC_8325

DSC_8397

DSC_8414

DSC_8388

DSC_8340

DSC_8366

DSC_8430

and this is totally my favourite :)
I think she's from SGGS. The serious, passionate look really captured my attention.
DSC_8439

The rest of the shots can be viewed here
Penang State Marching Band Competition 2009 by Sir Mart, a PhotoSet on Flickr

** All pictures is copyrighted and any use of the pics my be linked back to my site.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Fendi said...

Nice blog bro, great picture. Lots of great picture you get

Sir Mart said...

Thanks bro.. Dulu ade website n share kat situ.. skali dh hosting kaput.. rugi btol gmbq2 lama pun abis ilang..
So utilize blog ni.. letak my best pics to share
:D
Thanks for the visit bro