Thursday, April 30, 2009

Macro @ Cameron Highlands

Too many things to shoot at one place. I think any given day, if I'm free, CH would be a place to be.. I could shoot anything, anywhere. Flowers, landscape, panos, people, pretty much anything you could think of. This includes macro shoot. So during my last trip with SMBC to CH, I managed to shoot some macro @ Sg. Ruil Orang Asli village. We stayed at a dorm there, and early in the morning I start to walk around the place, not having to go far, yet I shot many different things.

Here are shots taken by me.

Wild Flowers
Outdoorgraphy™ : CH Wild Flowers #1

Outdoorgraphy™ : CH Wild Flowers #3

Outdoorgraphy™ : CH Wild Flowers #2

Waterdrops
Outdoorgraphy™ : Drops of Jupiter

Outdoorgraphy™ : Drops of Jupiter II

Friends..
Outdoorgraphy™ : Ant Rider

Spidey
Outdoorgraphy™ : Spidey

Outdoorgraphy™: Dating?

Outdoorgraphy™ : Beautiful Belly

Plant hopper
Outdoorgraphy™ : CH Plant Hopper

0 comments: